Chocolate 'n' Oat Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF (325ºF for glass dish). Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter in large bowl; mix well. (Mixture will be crumbly.) Reserve 1/2 cup oat mixture and press remainder onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes.
- POUR sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips; top with reserved oat mixture; press down firmly.
- BAKE an additional 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.