Chocolate Orange Cookie Bites
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- Orange decorator sprinkles (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 36 mini muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Stir cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips.
- MEASURE 1 tablespoon cookie dough into each prepared muffin cup. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool 20 minutes in pan. Run sharp knife around outside edge of each cup. Invert pan onto wire rack, keeping bottom sides up. Cool completely.
- MICROWAVE frosting in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave an additional 10 seconds, if needed, until smooth. Dip bottoms of cookie bites into frosting. Garnish with decorator sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.