Chocolate Overload Brownie Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.9 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Caramel Swirl Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered wafer candies, roughly chopped
- 1 (1.5 oz.) package chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 jar Smucker's® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-inch round pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix in large bowl as directed on package, including syrup packet, oil, water and egg. Spread onto prepared pan. Bake 16 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- SPREAD can of chocolate frosting over brownie. Top with chocolate-covered wafer candies and chopped chocolate-covered peanut butter cups.
- HEAT fudge and caramel toppings according to label directions; drizzle some of each over top of the pizza. Cut in wedges and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of "pizza"), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 72g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 57g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.