Chocolate Peanut Butter Biscotti
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 20 biscotti
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Free Double Chocolate Chip Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE peanut butter and butter in large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir until smooth. Add quick bread mix, eggs and water. Stir until evenly moistened. Stir in peanuts. Divide in half. Form each half into a 8 x 4-inch loaf. Place on prepared baking sheet about 4-inches apart.
- BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Cut each loaf into 3/4-inch slices with serrated knife. Places slices cut-side down, 1-inch apart on same baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 20 slices), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.