Chocolate Peanut Butter Nirvana Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (3.9 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Fluffy Frost™ Vanilla Marshmallow Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Chocolate curls or shavings for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup fluted pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, oil, water, eggs and pudding mix in a large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- BEAT frosting, peanut butter, almond extract and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer until well combined. Spoon frosting over cooled cake. Garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 33g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.