Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 18 whoopie pies
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) container Pillsbury® Whipped Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Jif® Whips Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- DROP batter onto prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart, preferably using a medium scoop (2 tablespoons). Using the back of a spoon, spread batter into 2-inch diameter circles. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Place half of pies flat side up. Spread each with 2 tablespoons filling. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up, to form whoopie pies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 18 pies), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.