Chocolate Pecan Pretzel Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- For Chocolate Layer: COMBINE cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until evenly moistened. Beat in pretzels. Press evenly in prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- For Pecan Layer: BEAT sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Stir in pecans. Spread evenly over chocolate layer.
- BAKE 23 to 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Place frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds to soften. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 bars), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.