Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 20 bars
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 chocolate mint candies (optional), broken into pieces
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, powdered sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Cut in butter (mixture will be very dry and powdery). Press firmly on bottom of foiled-lined pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and peppermint extract, mixing well. Pour over prepared crust.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool 30 minutes.
- PLACE chocolate chips and butter in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. If necessary, continue to heat in 5 second intervals until smooth. Place in resealable plastic bag. Cut small tip off one corner of bag. Drizzle over cooled cheesecake. Sprinkle candy pieces on top.
- CHILL. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/20 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.