Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 cups cocoa flavored rice cereal
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- COAT 12-cup muffin tin or 36 mini muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. Heat butter and marshmallows in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH in microwave for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- STIR in peppermint extract. Add rice cereal and chocolate chips. Stir until evenly coated. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups. Press to form even layer. Let cool 10 minutes.
- REMOVE cupcakes from pan. Place in decorative paper liners. Place frosting in decorator bag fitted with large star tip. Frost cupcakes as desired. Sprinkle with candy bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 cupcakes), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 45g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.