Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup crushed striped peppermint candies
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking liners.
- BEAT cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup crushed peppermint. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST cupcakes as desired. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup crushed peppermints.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.