Chocolate Raspberry Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 23 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Supreme Collection™ Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Line 24 muffins cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using 1 cup water, 1/3 cup oil and 3 eggs. Prepare filling packet according to package directions using 2 tablespoons water and 2 tablespoons oil.
- SPOON 2 tablespoons cake batter into each muffin cup, completely covering bottom of cup. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon raspberry jam onto centers. Spoon filling mixture evenly on top of jam. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- COMBINE marshmallow creme and white frosting in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Stir until smooth. Dip tops of cupcakes, one at a time, into frosting mixture to coat. If frosting mixture thickens, microwave at additional 5 to 10 second intervals or until desired consistency when stirred.
- PLACE fudge frosting into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH for 10 seconds. Cut small corner off bottom of bag. Squeeze over tops of cupcakes in a zig-zag design.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.