Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup finely ground walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sweetened whipped cream, fresh raspberries or fresh mint sprigs
- BEAT 1/2 cup shortening and cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add flour; mix well. Press dough on bottom and up sides of 9 1/2-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Refrigerate crust while preparing filling.
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Combine chocolate chips and 1/4 cup shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 1 1/2 minutes or until shortening melts. Stir until mixture is well blended. Stir in sugar and 1/4 cup jam. Stir in eggs, walnuts and cinnamon.
- REMOVE crust from refrigerator; spread filling evenly over crust. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 350°F. Bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are set but center of tart is still soft. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- SPREAD remaining 1/2 cup jam over top of cooled tart. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of tart), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 29g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.