Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 18 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups butter, divided
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT 1 cup butter in small saucepan. Stir in 1/4 cup cocoa and water. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in large mixing bowl. Add cocoa mixture, beating well. Stir in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- MELT remaining butter in small saucepan. Add remaining cocoa and sweetened condensed milk. Stir in powdered sugar and nuts. Spread on warm cake.
CHOCOLATE MOCHA SHEET CAKE
- ADD 1 tablespoon instant coffee with cocoa to cake and 1 tablespoon instant coffee with cocoa to frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of cake), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 38g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.