Chocolate Snowball Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 dozen
- 3 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Decorator sugar (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat sweetened condensed milk and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Beat in brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Add flour mixture gradually. Beat on low speed until combined. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips. Form into 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 5 to 8 minutes or until light brown on bottom. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Roll cookies in powdered sugar to coat. Combine equal parts powdered sugar and decorator sugar to coat cookies, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 66), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.