Chocolatey Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 6 dozen cookies
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick oats (not instant or old fashioned)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and oats with spoon.
- DROP rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes, or until cookies are golden on bottom. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.