Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® White Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with white frosting. Fill decorating bag fitted with small star tip half full with green frosting. Pipe frosting back and forth, gradually getting wider with each row to create a tree. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 34g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.