Chunk Full of Chocolate Surprise Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 3 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 (4 oz.) package German sweet chocolate, cut into small, chunk-size pieces
- 2 (2 oz.) white baking bars, cut into small, chunk-size pieces
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup almond brickle chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl; beat at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, vanilla and water. Beat until well blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add, one cup at a time, to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed until blended. Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chunks, sweet chocolate pieces, white baking bar pieces, coconut and brickle chips until blended. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until set but not browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets, transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.