- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup milk chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BEAT shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add to shortening mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in pecans, chocolate chunks and raisins.
- DROP dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 3-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
- PLACE white baking chips in resealable plastic bag. Close bag. Microwave on MEDIUM 45 seconds. Knead bag. If necessary, microwave on MEDIUM another 30 seconds or until smooth. Cut small tip off corner of bag. Drizzle over cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.