Cinnamon Apple Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Spread apple pie filling evenly in prepared pan.
- RESERVE 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture from pouch for topping. Combine cookie mix, oats and remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture in large bowl. Stir in butter with fork until evenly moistened. Sprinkle over apple filling. Mix reserved cinnamon-sugar with nuts. Sprinkle evenly over crumb mixture.
- BAKE 45 to 48 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 35g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.