Cinnamon Apple Snack Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (17.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with baking spray.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, sour cream, water and eggs in large bowl. Stir with spoon 50 to 75 strokes until blended. Spread half the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup apples, 1/4 cup walnuts and 1/2 cup swirl mix. Pour remaining batter over swirl mix. Spread carefully to cover. Sprinkle with remaining apple, walnuts and swirl mix.
- BAKE 8-inch pan 50 to 60 minutes; 9-inch pan 40 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- KNEAD glaze packet 10 to 15 times to soften. Cut small corner off packet. Drizzle over cake.
- TIP **HIGH ALTITUDE (above 3500 feet): Add 2 tablespoons flour to dry mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 pieces), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.