Cinnamon Chip Gems
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 4 dozen gems
- 1 cup butter
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup ground roasted almonds
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups cinnamon chips, divided
- BEAT butter and cream cheese in large bowl until well blended; stir in flour, sugar and almonds. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour.
- DIVIDE dough into 4 equal parts. Shape each part into 12 smooth balls. Place each ball in small muffin cup (1 3/4 inches in diameter); press evenly on bottom and up sides of each cup. Repeat with rest of dough.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Beat eggs in small bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; mix well.
- PLACE 7 cinnamon chips in bottom of each muffin cup; fill generous 3/4 full with egg mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until tops are puffed and just beginning to turn golden brown. Cool 3 minutes. Sprinkle about 10 chips on top filling. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan using small metal spatula or sharp knife. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 gem of 48), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.