Cinnamon Raisin Biscotti
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 biscotti
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Beat sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon; mix well. Stir in mincemeat.
- DIVIDE dough in half. With lightly floured hands, shape into two long loaves, 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place on prepared cookie sheets.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and slightly firm. Cool 5 minutes. With sharp knife, cut loaves diagonally into 3/4-inch thick slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheets.
- BAKE an additional 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 slices), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.