Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 (17.4 oz.) packages Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan with baking spray with flour. Sprinkle 1/2 cup swirl mix in bottom of prepared pan.
- BLEND quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour 3 cups batter over swirl mix in pan. Sprinkle with remaining swirl mix. Spread remaining batter carefully over swirl mix.
- BAKE 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake upright in pan on cooling rack 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- KNEAD glaze packet 10 to 15 times to soften. Cut small corner off each packet. Drizzle over cake.
- TIP **HIGH ALTITUDE (above 3500 feet): Add 1/3 cup flour to dry mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 35g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.