- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup molasses
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda in large bowl. Add egg and molasses. Mix well. Shape into 3/4-inch balls and roll in sugar. Place about 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Cool completely on cooling rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 72), Calories 35 (Calories from Fat 10), Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.