Classic Spritz Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 dozen cookies
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/3 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine powdered sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, salt, vanilla and almond extracts. Using a spoon, stir in flour until well mixed.
- FIT cookie press with desired template. Fill cookie press; press dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are firm but not brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- No change.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 5g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.