Coconut Filled Blueberry Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 12 muffins
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Coconut Curd
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- MIX flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Stir in yogurt, milk, butter and blueberries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Place one rounded teaspoon of curd on top of each muffin.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until the top of muffin springs back when touched. Serve warm.