Coconut-Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Light cream or milk
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 11 x 17 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking pan.
- BEAT butter and sugar in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add in peanut butter, eggs and vanilla one at a time until incorporated. In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat just until mixed. Stir in coconut. Spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into 2 dozen bars.
- MIX powdered sugar, salt, vanilla and enough light cream to make a frosting of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cooled bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 14g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.