Coconut Pecan Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes by hand. Add frosting and sour cream; mix well. Spread batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with pecans and chocolate chips.
- BAKE 42 to 52 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.