Coconut Pecan Chocolate Fudge
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Ready Time: 115 min
- Yield: 64 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (6 oz.)
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz.)
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, extending over two opposite sides of pan. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Stir in milk chocolate frosting and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the nuts and 2 tablespoons of the coconut. Stir half of the remaining nuts and half of the remaining coconut into the chocolate mixture. Spread in pan.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla chips on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Stir in coconut pecan frosting and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir in remaining half of the nuts and coconut. Spread over chocolate mixture. Sprinkle reserved nuts and coconut over fudge.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Remove foil; cut into 8 rows by 8 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/64 recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 560mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.