Coconut Pecan Pumpkin Cake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Perfectly Pumpkin Premium Cake Mix
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup fluted tube pan with baking spray with flour. Beat cake mix, coconut pecan frosting, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Blend in pecans. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cook completely.
- PLACE cream cheese frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds to soften. Knead until smooth. Cut small bottom corner off bag. Drizzle over top and halfway down sides of cake. Sprinkle immediately with coconut, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 16 slices), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.