Coconut Raisin Treasure Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Spray baking sheets lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder in medium bowl.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and butter in large bowl until smooth. Add crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in raisins, coconut and walnuts.
- DROP by tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2 to 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 24), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 24g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.