Confetti Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 3/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
- COMBINE flour, salt and baking soda in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture at low speed until blended.
- STIR in walnuts, white baking chips and chocolate chips. Drop 2 level measuring tablespoons of dough into a mound for each cookie. Place 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned but cookies appear moist. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.