- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 11 min
- Ready Time: 41 min
- Yield: 20 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 2 drops red food coloring
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with no stick cooking spray; set aside.
- COMBINE brown sugar and shortening in large bowl; beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg, 1 tablespoon water and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Beat until well blended. Stir in peanut butter chips with spoon. Spread dough into prepared pan to within 1⁄2 inch of edge.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
- SPRINKLE marshmallows, 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips and nuts over top. Return to oven.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are light brown. Remove pan to cooling rack to cool completely.
- MELT chocolate chips and 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shortening (see Melting/Drizzling Procedure). Drizzle over topping.
- COMBINE powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon water, yellow and red food coloring. Stir until well blended. Drizzle over chocolate. Let stand about 1 hour until drizzles are set. Cut into wedges.
- TIP For melting or drizzling, choose one of these easy methods.
- PLACE chips and shortening in small microwave-safe measuring cup or bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power). Stir after 1 minute. Repeat until smooth. Drizzle from tip of spoon.
- PLACE chips and shortening in heavy resealable food storage sandwich bag. Seal. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power). Check every minute until melted. Knead bag until smooth. Cut tiny tip off corner of bag. Squeeze out to drizzle.
- PLACE chips and shortening in small saucepan. Melt on range top on very low heat. Stir until smooth. Drizzle from tip of spoon.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/20 of "pizza"), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.