- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 24 wooden craft sticks
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Food coloring (optional)
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Red string licorice
- Decorator sprinkles or candy bits
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cookie mix, butter and egg in medium bowl until dough forms. Shape into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place 3 inches apart on baking sheet. Insert wooden stick into center of each ball, resting stick on baking sheet. Flatten with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely before holding with stick.
- MIX food color into frosting, if desired. Frost and decorate cookies as desired using string licorice and sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 24g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.