- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick rolled oats
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Add to shortening mixture at low speed until just blended.
- STIR in oats, corn flakes and pecans with spoon. Stir in coconut and cherries. Form into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.