Cran-Apple Streusel Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 28 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter, softened*
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Country Apple Butter
- 1 (9.6 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cranberry Relish
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX 2 cups flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter using pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1/2 cup mixture and set aside. Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack.
- MIX apple butter, relish, orange peel and remaining 1/4 cup flour in medium bowl. Spread apple slices, then cranberry-apple mixture, evenly over crust in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbly flour mixture.
- BAKE 25 minutes until lightly browned. Cool in pan. Cut into bars.
- TIP * To soften butter, heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 28), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.