- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 biscotti
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.6 oz.) package Pillsbury® Cranberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white baking chips, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine quick bread mix, butter and eggs in large bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened. Stir in 1/2 cup white baking chips. Place dough on parchment paper. Divide dough in half, forming each half into a 8 x 2-inch loaf. Chill 30 minutes.
- TRANSFER loaves on parchment paper to baking sheets. Place each loaf about 4-inches apart. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool 15 minutes. Cut each loaf into 3/4-inch slices. Place slices cut-side down and 1-inch apart on same cookie sheet.
- BAKE an additional 18 to 20 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool 10 minutes. Melt remaining white baking chips. Drizzle over biscotti.
- TIP High Altitude (above 3500 ft.): Add 2 tablespoons flour to dry quick bread mix. Bake as directed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 biscotti of 24), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.