Cranberry Pecan Breakfast Bread
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Cranberry Chutney
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray. Beat eggs in large bowl, gradually adding 3/4 cup sugar while beating. Continue beating while adding butter, oil and vanilla.
- STIR together flour, 1/2 cup pecans and baking powder in separate bowl. Stir into egg mixture. Fold in chutney. Pour into prepared pan. Mix together topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of batter.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool 30 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- TIP This bread also works well baked in a 9-inch round cake pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 empanada), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 620mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g), Protein 19g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 20%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.