Cranberry Streusel Pie
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- HEAT oven 425°F. Bake pie crust 6 minutes; remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice. Pour into partially baked pie crust.
- COMBINE 1 tablespoon brown sugar and cornstarch in small bowl; mix well. Stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- COMBINE flour and remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle evenly over cranberry mixture.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly and golden. Cool. Serve at room temperature or chill thoroughly.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 40g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.