Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15 oz. box), softened as directed on box
CREAM CHEESE LAYER
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 box (15.8 oz ) Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Double Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Reserved chocolate syrup packet from brownie mix
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- BEAT cream cheese layer ingredients in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; set aside.
- RESERVE chocolate syrup packet from brownie mix for topping. In large bowl, place brownie mix, oil, water and eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- SPREAD 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pie plate. Spoon and carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer. Top with small spoonfuls of remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover crust edge with 2- to 3-inch wide strips of foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil during last 15 minutes of bake time.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown (pie may have cracks on surface).
- MIX chocolate syrup from packet and fudge topping in small bowl. Place mixture in small resealable plastic bag. Cut small hole off corner of bag. Drizzle topping over pie. Cool completely, about 3 hours, before serving. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 710 (Calories from Fat 380), Total Fat 42g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 570mg, Total Carbohydrate 80g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.