Creamy Cappuccino Brownies
- 1 package
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Step 1Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs; bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Step 2Beat cream cheese and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; beat until smooth. Spread evenly over brownie layer.
- Step 3Sprinkle remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon over cream cheese layer. Place chocolate chips in 1-quart heavy duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH power 15 seconds. Knead. Microwave at additional 10 second intervals, kneading until melted and smooth. Cut a small hole in bottom corner of freezer bag. Drizzle chocolate over brownies. Chill until set.
Serving Size (1 of 12 brownies), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 43g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.