Creamy Cappuccino Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Family Size Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 teaspoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs; bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT cream cheese and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; beat until smooth. Spread evenly over brownie layer.
- SPRINKLE remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon over cream cheese layer. Combine chocolate chips and shortening in 1-quart heavy duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH power 15 seconds. Knead. Microwave at additional 10 second intervals, kneading until melted and smooth. Cut a small hole in bottom corner of freezer bag. Drizzle chocolate over brownies. Chill until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 brownies), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 43g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.