Creamy Cappuccino Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Family Size Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/2 teaspoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs; bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT cream cheese and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; beat until smooth. Spread evenly over brownie layer.
- SPRINKLE remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon over cream cheese layer. Combine chocolate chips and shortening in 1-quart heavy duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH power 15 seconds. Knead. Microwave at additional 10 second intervals, kneading until melted and smooth. Cut a small hole in bottom corner of freezer bag. Drizzle chocolate over brownies. Chill until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.