Creamy Chocolate Streusel Bar
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 210 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE flour, powdered sugar and cocoa in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs (mixture will be dry). Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla, mixing well. Pour evenly over partially baked crust. Combine reserved crumb mixture and walnuts. Sprinkle evenly over cheese mixture.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.