Creamy Lemon-Lime Cake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 18 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- Grated lemon peel (optional), for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Poke holes in cake with handle of wooden spoon, about 1-inch apart, almost to bottom of cake. Wipe off handle as needed.
- STIR sweetened condensed milk, 1/3 cup cream and lemon juice in medium bowl. Pour slowly into holes and over top of cake. Chill 1 hour.
- BEAT remaining 2/3 cup heavy cream in medium bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Reserve 2/3 cup for garnish. Beat frosting into remaining whipped cream in bowl. Spread over top of cake. Garnish with reserved whipped cream and lemon peel.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/18 of cake), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.