Creamy Strawberry Puff Pancake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 35 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Strawberry Jelly
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup (optional)
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Combine flour, milk and eggs in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- MELT butter in medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Tilt skillet to coat bottom with melted butter. Immediately pour batter into hot skillet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- COMBINE ricotta cheese, orange peel and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar in small bowl. Spoon jelly into small microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth. Pour over strawberries. Stir gently to coat berries.
- REMOVE pancake from oven. Immediately spoon ricotta cheese mixture over pancake. Top with strawberries. Sprinkle remaining tablespoon powdered sugar over top. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately. Top with syrup, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 1/4 of recipe), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 245mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 22g), Protein 17g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 80%, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.