Creamy Tropical Fruit Dip
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 15 min
- Yield: 5 cups
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Neon Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 2/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Assorted cookies or bite-size fresh fruit for dipping
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Blend in frosting, sour cream and lemon juice.
- STIR in pineapple and coconut until blended.
- COVER and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with candy bits from frosting just before serving. Serve with cookies and fruit.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 21g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.