Creamy Tropical Fruit Dip
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 15 min
- Yield: 5 cups
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Neon Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 2/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Assorted cookies or bite-size fresh fruit for dipping
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Blend in frosting, sour cream and lemon juice.
- STIR in pineapple and coconut until blended.
- COVER and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with candy bits from frosting just before serving. Serve with cookies and fruit.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.