Create-A-Scene Cookie Puzzle
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (16.5 oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Desired gel or liquid food coloring
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil.
- PRESS dough to an even thickness into bottom of foil-lined pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pan 20 minutes or until completely cooled.
- REMOVE cookie from pan, using the foil to lift. Carefully remove foil. Place cooled cookie on large serving platter or foil-covered 14 x 10-inch sheet of cardboard. Create puzzle by using cookie cutters to cut a variety of shapes in baked cookie. Carefully remove shapes from background.
- DIVIDE frosting into several small microwave-safe bowls. Tint frosting as desired with food coloring. Microwave 1 bowl of frosting at a time for 10 seconds. Stir until smooth. Frost and decorate cut shapes and background as desired. Let stand until set. Return shapes to puzzle.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 4g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 25g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.