- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 16 rolls
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Hot Roll Mix
- 1 cup hot water, 120° to 130°F
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, as needed to handle dough
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
- COMBINE flour mix and yeast packet from roll mix in large bowl. Stir in hot water, 2 tablespoons softened butter and egg until dough pulls away from sides of bowl. Knead dough on lightly floured surface 5 minutes until smooth and elastic. Cover with large bowl; let rest 5 minutes.
- COAT baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12-inch circle. Brush each circle with 1 tablespoon softened butter. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. Starting with wide end, roll up each wedge; tuck end under. Place point side down on prepared baking sheet. Curve ends to make crescent shape. Cover loosely with plastic wrap* and towel. Let rise in warm place (80° to 85°F.) 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Uncover dough. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush tops of warm rolls with melted butter, if desired.
- TIP *To make ahead, cover shaped dough loosely with plastic wrap. Chill up to 24 hours. Remove dough from refrigerator. Let dough stand on counter until almost doubled in size, about 45 minutes. Bake as directed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 roll), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.