Crisco® Cream Cheese Pie Crust
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 10 min
- Yield: 1 single pie crust
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to recipe directions. Beat shortening and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in flour and salt until dough forms.
- PRESS into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- FILL and bake according to recipe directions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.