Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Prep Time: 7 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Ready Time: 70 min
- Yield: 64 (1-inch) pieces
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- LINE 8x8-inch pan with foil, extending foil up to top edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE chocolate chips and butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Blend in frosting and peanut butter until combined. Microwave on HIGH 90 seconds. Stir in almond extract. Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 1 hour or until firm. Lift fudge with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 64), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.