- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Blue Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 3/4 cup finely crushed small bear-shaped graham crackers
- 48 small bear-shaped graham crackers
- 24 fruit-flavored gummy candy rings
- 2 (0.5 oz.) individual packets rolled fruit leather snacks
- 24 paper parasols
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 2/3 full. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle half of each cupcake with a scant tablespoon graham cracker crumbs to cover frosting, to resemble sand. Sprinkle a heaping 1/8 teaspoon confetti candy bits from the frosting container over the blue frosting on each cupcake.
- UNROLL fruit leather. With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 24 small 1 1/2-inch x 1-inch rectangles. Arrange 1 rectangle on top of sandy side of each cupcake. Place 1 bear cracker on top of rectangle, face up. Insert remaining bear crackers into centers of gummy candy rings. Arrange on top of blue frosting on each cupcake by inserting feet into frosting. Just before serving, open paper parasols and insert into sandy side of cupcake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 24), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.